Wrather Thoughts

A daily journal of the thoughts, ideas, and life of Ed Wrather who is a pastor and writer of the Burning Bush Devotional www.theburningbush.net wrather@dobsonteleco.com

Monday, September 10, 2001

My computer may have a macro word virus. I ran a scan with my Norton Anti Virus after windows had a "fatal exception". It said it found the virus in msoobe.exe which is a windows program but when it tried to repair it everything froze up and I had to turn off and restart the computer. I have been very careful since having a virus a couple of years ago not to open any attachments unless I know for certain that they are safe. Unless I have further problems I don't think I will worry about it.

Must go and visit my mother today. My sister has decided to stay for another week which is helpful. My son Nick (who is mentally handicapped with Downs Syndrome) has not been feeling well from an ear infection but is almost well. However, he has decided he doesn't want to go back to the sheltered workshop for some reason which is a problem. It may be that when he was last there he didn't feel very well because of the ear infection and is thinking that will be how he feels when he goes back. Or, it may be that after hearing of my Uncle's death and us talk about my mother that this has affected him more than we may have thought. We will give it a little time and see if he will decide to go back to the workshop on his own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home