Wrather Thoughts

A daily journal of the thoughts, ideas, and life of Ed Wrather who is a pastor and writer of the Burning Bush Devotional www.theburningbush.net wrather@dobsonteleco.com

Friday, September 07, 2001

My son came by to visit us with his family on his way back to Broken Bow from their trip to Colorado. They had a restful trip and are anxious to return home. We enjoyed their brief visit and of course our grandson Madison (Named after two great grandfathers on Jeanie's side of the family.) He is fascinated with cars and trucks and anything with wheels and for a three year old he is a lot of fun. Of course he is my grandson!

Just talked to my sister and it sounds like my mother is worse again. My son is going by there on his way home. Hope that visit goes well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home