Wrather Thoughts

A daily journal of the thoughts, ideas, and life of Ed Wrather who is a pastor and writer of the Burning Bush Devotional www.theburningbush.net wrather@dobsonteleco.com

Friday, August 31, 2001

Today has been quite a day. My uncle, Levi Taliaferro, passed away about noon today. He had been ill for awhile but I hadn't realized he was that near death. My mother is also worse and had a small family conference about that just before going to visit my aunt. I'll be doing the service for Levi on Monday morning. A member of our church is having bypass surgery that morning as well so I will have to leave to go to Oklahoma City as soon as possible after the funeral. Life does have its twists and turns but I am so thankful that my Lord is walking with me through each one. Sometimes when it gets bad He just picks me up and carries me. Only through His power can I do what He has called me to do. Just praising Him!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home