Wrather Thoughts

A daily journal of the thoughts, ideas, and life of Ed Wrather who is a pastor and writer of the Burning Bush Devotional www.theburningbush.net wrather@dobsonteleco.com

Sunday, September 02, 2001

Just made it back home from our trip to OKC for our son Nick's birthday. We stopped by my parents yesterday on our way and again today on our way back. My niece who is an RN was able to come in for a few days and she found that my mother was greatly over medicated. She has had the medication reduced at least for now and my mother is coming out of the near death state that she was in. Hopefully the correct level of medication will be continued after my niece has to go home.

Thinking about preaching my uncle's funeral tomorrow which is not something I ever thought I would be doing - Philippians 4:13 is of great comfort as I affirm with the apostle that I too can do all things through Christ Jesus. Only through His power. Only through His strength.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home