Wrather Thoughts

A daily journal of the thoughts, ideas, and life of Ed Wrather who is a pastor and writer of the Burning Bush Devotional www.theburningbush.net wrather@dobsonteleco.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2002

Received a call last night from my sister-in-law who teaches school and they need a judge for their speech contest today. So, I'm judging a speech contest this afternoon. Actually I am an experienced speech contest judge having been pressed into service by our agriculture teacher eight or nine years ago to judge an FFA speech contest. Another ag teacher had recruited for that contest an auctioneer as a judge. The auctioneer was a friend of mine that had been in my class and graduated the same year I did but had not seen in several years. I'm looking forward to finding out what God has in store for me today at this contest.

Judging the contest also means that Nick will go to his grandparents for the third day in a row. But Nick and his grandpa seem to be having a good time. Probably another thing God is taking care of at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home