Wrather Thoughts

A daily journal of the thoughts, ideas, and life of Ed Wrather who is a pastor and writer of the Burning Bush Devotional www.theburningbush.net wrather@dobsonteleco.com

Monday, January 14, 2002

Had great services yesterday!! Today will travel to Elk City with Building Committee floor covering sub-committee to check products and prices. Tonight have an Executive Board meeting for our Association to attend.

Should receive the monitor for my new computer Thursday or Friday. If so devotional delivery could be disrupted on those days as I get everything up and running.

I've been using my new exercise machine and have decided I was in really bad physical condition but am making progress. It does take dedication and commitment to improve your physical condition but it is the same with anything worthwhile. To grow spiritually also takes dedication and commitment. It's a new year, let us keep moving forward with our Lord!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home