Wrather Thoughts

A daily journal of the thoughts, ideas, and life of Ed Wrather who is a pastor and writer of the Burning Bush Devotional www.theburningbush.net wrather@dobsonteleco.com

Monday, January 07, 2002

Finally bought another computer which should arrive in a couple of weeks. Hope I made the right choice! My old Packard Bell is nearly six years old and is still making some kind of noise off and on. Had it worked on once but the noise is still there. Six years ago I would never have believed the difference the computer would make in my life and the lives of others. Not all has been good but not all has been bad either. For the most part my life has been enriched through the computer and the Internet. Mostly my life has been enriched by the countless people that I have been blessed to know through cyberspace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home