Wrather Thoughts

A daily journal of the thoughts, ideas, and life of Ed Wrather who is a pastor and writer of the Burning Bush Devotional www.theburningbush.net wrather@dobsonteleco.com

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Yesterday, we served lunch at the BCM (Baptist Ministries) at Southwestern Oklahoma State University at Sayre. Shared the devotional, "A Telephone Pole in the Kitchen". Set up another distribution point there for the devotional booklets for a total of four.

Hopefully, my writer's block is about over since I have written two devotionals this week and hope to write another one tomorrow.

Sent an apology email today to my son and hope he forgives me. Talked to my sister and I'm thinking that I probably need to apologize to her. I may be getting further behind on my apologies. So, if I have offended you and you are reading this I am very sorry. Please accept my apology. I'm not sure why apologies are so hard to make when they make you feel so good when you make them.

I was very ill last night after our Wednesday night service. It is a continuing problem (hospitalized for nine days August/September 2003) that is very unpredictable. However, there is nothing like being very ill to make you want to live each day to the fullest and to take care of things that you may have neglected (as in apologies).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home