Wrather Thoughts

A daily journal of the thoughts, ideas, and life of Ed Wrather who is a pastor and writer of the Burning Bush Devotional www.theburningbush.net wrather@dobsonteleco.com

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Wednesday, February 11, 2004
We have gone through my and Jeanie’s health problems including the removal of a small tumor from my left cheek (monmorphic adenoma). Healthwise we are much improved although I have gained back much of the weight I lost. I am just now recovering to the point of moving forward with all of the ministry projects. It has taken much longer than I thought to get back on track with everything. But if I continue moving forward progress is made and is being made.

I have completed a new booklet of devotionals “Making It Through The Night” which includes devotionals related to my hospital experiences and it is now available free to those who would like it. There has been an increase in requests for free materials in the last few days. Maybe that is because I finally have gotten caught up on orders that accumulated while I was ill. Free booklets have been sent in recent months to California, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, and Virginia. Outside of the USA booklets have been sent to Canada, Lebanon, Nigeria, and the Philippines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home