Wrather Thoughts

A daily journal of the thoughts, ideas, and life of Ed Wrather who is a pastor and writer of the Burning Bush Devotional www.theburningbush.net wrather@dobsonteleco.com

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Last week Jeanie had her radioactive thyroid treatment to kill her thyroid since it is hyperactive. She is finally doing better physically.

I had my doctor's appointment in Oklahoma City on Monday and he does not think I will have any more problems. A scope is scheduled for the last part of November. However, my digestive system I know still has some problems and I will continue to try to eat better and exercise more.

Wrote another devotional last night and hopefully will be able to get back on track with writing and everything else. Last Sunday we had the best attendance since I have been home from the hospital and I hope that continues.

Jeanie is still working at home and has gone to Elk City today to drop off some completed work and pick up new work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home