Wrather Thoughts

A daily journal of the thoughts, ideas, and life of Ed Wrather who is a pastor and writer of the Burning Bush Devotional www.theburningbush.net wrather@dobsonteleco.com

Tuesday, January 29, 2002

Had to buy a couple of new tires for my car since there was a cut in the sidewall of one of the tires I replaced. Bought the 50,000 mile tires which demonstrates my hope that my car with 212,000 miles on it will last another 50,000!! Found what I thought I needed to hook up my new faucet but there is about a three inch gap which will need to be bridged so when I can I am returning to the lumber yard for more connections.

We are expecting a winter storm in our area with freezing rain to begin tonight and continue through tomorrow. It was a year ago Sunday when another ice storm hit.

Our Tuesday prayer meeting is on the schedule for today at 2pm. They are also planning to blow insulation into the attic of the south wing of the building today. Hopefully it will not cause too much of a disruption.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home