Wrather Thoughts

A daily journal of the thoughts, ideas, and life of Ed Wrather who is a pastor and writer of the Burning Bush Devotional www.theburningbush.net wrather@dobsonteleco.com

Sunday, September 16, 2001

If you haven't read Ezekiel 26 you ought to. The symbolism is very evident.

A very good report which is helpful in understanding this crisis was written by stratfor. Their address is: www.stratfor.com
I have a friend who says that tomorrow morning the rapture will occur. It would be nice to be raptured out of this world avoiding the pain of physical death but I have my doubts about His coming tomorrow morning especially since someone is predicting it.

I just wonder what is going to happen this week? Whatever happens we just need to remember to look up!
"My voice You shall hear in the morning, O LORD; In the morning I will direct it to You, And I will look up." - Psalm 5:3.

Let us continue to pray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home