Wrather Thoughts

A daily journal of the thoughts, ideas, and life of Ed Wrather who is a pastor and writer of the Burning Bush Devotional www.theburningbush.net wrather@dobsonteleco.com

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Facebook

Join facebook.com and be my friend. Just do a search for my name or email address (wrather@dobsonteleco.com) and send me an invitation to be your friend. You can also be my friend on MySpace at www.myspace.com/edwrather or use the custom MySpace link: http://www.myspace.com/reloc.cfm?c=2&id=e7a49a40-a44f-45ef-a6a3-f16693b1dbd9

My facebook friends are more numerous with currently 394 and there is a Burning Bush Group there that you can be a part of us well. My MySpace friends are fewer at currently 3 but one of my friends there is helping me to improve my page. As I have found out some prefer MySpace over Facebook and some prefer Facebook over MySpace. Hopefully, through this I will be able to have more meaningful interaction with the subscribers to the devotionals and others that find me through the Burning Bush website, this blog or in some other way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home