Wrather Thoughts

A daily journal of the thoughts, ideas, and life of Ed Wrather who is a pastor and writer of the Burning Bush Devotional www.theburningbush.net wrather@dobsonteleco.com

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Emails and Christmas Trees

After I wrote the devotional about "Saving Christmas" I expected to receive a massive number of critical emails. Perhaps I did. Perhaps that is why the dobson server crashed. Because from the time the devotional was sent Sunday afternoon until this morning the server was down. Sometimes God just spares me from critical comments because He knows I'm so weak. Praise God for His wisdom!

Anyway for one of the comments critical and one of the comments in favor you can read the comments at this link: http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2006/12/10/what-is-wrong-with-this-picture/

Thanks again for all of your emails! I'm sure I would have enjoyed them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home