Wrather Thoughts

A daily journal of the thoughts, ideas, and life of Ed Wrather who is a pastor and writer of the Burning Bush Devotional www.theburningbush.net wrather@dobsonteleco.com

Friday, February 22, 2002

It is Friday with many things to do today! Would like to try to get in to better physical shape. It is a constant challenge and I know that it will take a greater commitment than what I have been willing to give in the past. One thing I would like to do is to make better use of the time I spend on the exercise machine. I have started listening to tapes and listened to six chapters in the OT this morning in just 20 minutes. It is almost like speed reading but my comprehension seems to be better. "Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home