Wrather Thoughts

A daily journal of the thoughts, ideas, and life of Ed Wrather who is a pastor and writer of the Burning Bush Devotional www.theburningbush.net wrather@dobsonteleco.com

Friday, November 09, 2001

Yesterday blogger wasn't working for me when I tried to access it but today it appears to be working fine. It's Friday! Jeanie (my wife) is always excited about Friday because it is really a Friday for her. But I'm on a different schedule than she is. My schedule builds up to Sunday and I'm not sure I ever really have a Friday because of essentially being on call 24 hours a day. However, I've been on call 24 hours a day in my employment for most of my married life. In the oilfield, as a parole officer, and as a pastor I was and am on call 24 hours a day. But really as Christians we should all be on call, available to our Lord for service 24/7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home