Wrather Thoughts

A daily journal of the thoughts, ideas, and life of Ed Wrather who is a pastor and writer of the Burning Bush Devotional www.theburningbush.net wrather@dobsonteleco.com

Saturday, September 29, 2001

Since Thursday the revival plans have been put on hold because of the evangelist having a conflict with those dates and so now must wait until Monday to contact him about another time. I pray that we will be able to reschedule for a later date.

My sister says they may have to move to the west coast because of 20% cut in my brother-in-law's salary. The hotel business is not doing well in Florida right now. Apparently since my sister has been gone they are over medicating my mother again but not much to do about it.

I pray that God will move in the hearts and lives of those in the community in which I live so that we might have revival/spiritual awakening. Summer is gone but we are still in a summer slump and I don't remember when we had someone walk down the aisle to make a decision for the Lord. Lord please move in their hearts tomorrow and even tonight. Move in my heart. Help me so that I might be the vessel you would want me to be to speak the words you would have me to say. Bring the people to First Baptist Church of Sweetwater, Oklahoma the people that you want to be there tomorrow. Help them to be refreshed and to sense your presence and hand upon their lives. Only through Your power Lord. In Your Name Lord Jesus I ask.

Heavenly Father, I ask your help for this world. Defeat the evildoers. Empower those on the side of right. Give wisdom to our leaders. May you bless and protect this nation. Our enemies are praying to their false god that America be destroyed. We pray to you Father the only true God that you would protect us and destroy our enemies. In the precious Name of Jesus I ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home